Wednesday 20 August 2003

One thing leads to another.

I read Linea's blog this morning about going on a spiritual retreat, and was thinking about how it's a very 'Anglican' church thing to do, at least in the UK. This crossed into spending time with God generally, and how in my particular church stream, retreats tend to be relatively rare, and then usually just for a day or so.

It was at this point I felt God say "what are you planning to do this lunchtime?" The pattern for the last couple of weeks has been to read and reply to blogs, work on my own, view various websites etc. Gradually the realisation came that I've been spending more time on the net than with Him. I then felt him quite clearly say "Come and spend lunchtime with Me".

See you all later then, I've got an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.