Sunday 28 December 2003

Ever felt like a bit of clay?

Today it was my turn to lead worship in the afternoon meeting. I'd sorted songs, felt I'd heard God on some things to say and was just about ready.

Got there and it all just evaporated. The cold did a major resurgence, and had to ask my good friend (and younger elder ;-) Steve Beegoo to help with the singing. What shreds of spiritual sensitivity for worship seemed to disappear at the same time. That's OK, it's His worship. Then I saw someone, and just felt God drop a word in. I was able to share (brought tears to both of us) and prayed for her with Chris.

I'm glad to be used. It's just that the shape of the vessel you are to be isn't always predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.