Thursday 29 January 2004

There is some weird, weird stuff out there.

Thought to myself that rather than be narrow minded I'd have a look at some of the blogs of 'key people' in the 'emerging church'.

I'm really disappointed. I'd expected all these people, really going for it. And instead I seem to find a bundle of humanistic half baked ideas, wrapped up in the anger of the disadvantaged and sprinkled with a bit of biblical icing sugar. I'm not sure I can face digging any further.

Actually it's everything I feared was true about North American Christianity.

I had not realised the stature of guys like Leigthon, to be able to stand up in the middle of this and seek God with integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.