Wednesday 9 June 2004

Wurble, mutter mutter.

It's 4.15 am more or less. I've been awake most of the night, courtesy of the interferons generated by my cold. The throat has practically set and the nose is not a nice place to be. When I talk I sound like the guy in the Carlsberg advert (probably the best lager etc) except I can't stop sounding that way.

:-(

Just tried to email Australia at an address I haven't mailed for a year or 2 because of an order they placed (the wording is along the lines of "we'd like 100 things please"). It contributed to my wakefulness because the need to clarify it wouldn't stop running through my head (which hurts).

Crap

I HATE doing the 'helpless with a cold' thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.