Tuesday 15 February 2005

Battle today

.....with someone I'd rather not have a big row with.

We use rented space in another lab for our cell culture work. When this lab was first set up we were the very original tenants, and something of a 'flagship' user for them. Now we're being messed around, having facilities changed, all kinds of hassles. We need stability and we need to use the right kinds of equipment, and this is primarily the areas that are being fiddled with.

The person doing the fiddling is both a longstanding friend and a Christian.

My *desire* is to go and shout (I'm VERY angry about it - lots of stuff has been done behind my back). My requirement is that we all get on well, and that the facility remains available a little longer.

This is not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.