Sunday 27 March 2005

HOT (or not)

Cooked a Thai style meal this evening. Diced turkey quickfried, then smothered with Thai sweet chili sauce, Shredded vegetables + beansprouts (supermarket) stir fried, then dosed with a thai sauce. Served together then sprinkled with nuts and dried chili pieces.

It's the best tasting meal I've done in ages (to me). It was warm but comfy. The turkey was just right with a mixture of sweet and savoury, the veggies still crunchy and with hints of coriander, spring onion and lemon grass.

It was good for me. Had Chris running for a second drink! I like chili, she likes ginger. Ginger burns me, chili burns her. There's a satay mix we use often which appears very ginger based - she's fine, but it's nearing my comfy heat-limit. This was the reverse, with me quite happy and her frying. She even poked her tongue out to ask if I could see any flames on it!


And talking of hot or not. Until I put the amp build photos up, there was an interesting trend. In the top 10 images were a couple of pics of one person. I wonder if they have a secret fan club?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.