Monday 1 August 2005

Good morning - I hope!

Thanks to Dave and Sue for putting on a great party last night, and happy birthday (yesterday) to Dan for his 18th. It was nice just sitting outside talking to people, and the weather was kind enough that we were dry and not cold

I hope you don't feel too bad this morning Kita. Today had better be your day off, I think.

As for me, I confess to eating too much and standing up too long. My legs were distinctly uncomfy this morning, probably from a mixture of standing around a lot and being silly in the bouncy castle. I DEFINITELY need more fitness.

I also had lots of memories return in the garden. While Chris and I were talking with people, there were a few occasions where I just had to disappear off for a couple of minutes. If you were one of those people then sorry. It's very curious the way thoughts and feelings sneak up, although this was an obvious time for them to all come back. Emotionally I wanted to run and hide a bit, and this morning that hasn't really drained away yet. It's not hangover - I'm just not very robust right now.

Worship team meeting tonight scrubbed after all. Anna's away, ditto Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.