Tuesday 30 August 2005

Had a surprise delivery this morning.

My Gibson flying V appeared with our US shipment.

Back in the spring I bought a Gibson flying V from a guy in the US, planning to bring it over when I next visited. Because I wasn't going over for a few months I arranged a deal I'd arranged where someone visiting our parent company would be able to play it for the time they were there, then carry it back for me. However the guitar never arrived at HQ in time, and they just forwarded it to us when it arrived.

So now I've got a flying V sat in the loo here, a full day's work ahead and no opportunity to clean it up, re-string it and play it for an hour or so.

Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace and Grace is a little girl with a dirty face. As my granny taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.