Sunday 18 September 2005

OUCH!

That was a 'spendy' day.

That show the we bunked off church for (to our shame) was useful, but far from free. Chris has finally go a Motorcyle jacket that fits properly, plus 2 pairs of gloves. Ben has a helmet (£20 clearance, but a normally expensive model) a jacket (owes me half) and a pair of gloves (that he paid for himself). I couldn't find the one piece winter suit I'd hoped for, and just got a cheap rain suit instead, plus a pair of cheap boots. Even the bike did OK out of it with a new set of tyres on the way (hope they're good).

We all have aching legs now, but hopefully are usefully equipped for another year.

Olivia, Dan and Nikita - hope you were OK today. Thought of you guys quite a bit while walking round.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.