Monday 24 October 2005

Off to Chris's mum this afternoon

Chris isn't well again. This time it's a nasty cold, so she's staying home. It seems to have been something every week for the last 3, and now heading into the 4th. I'd suspect it's mostly reaction to circumstances, with her carrying the burden mentally of sorting stuff through from her dad, plus hidden grief coming out and pulling her down.

Anyway, I'm off to meet estate agents and show her potential flats in Bicester. She'd to move ASAP, although the housing market is fairly dead, or so we've been told. God can do good things with house moves in difficult circumstances.

Hope it's over soon for all our sakes.

Looking forward to Liv, Dan and Kita being over tonight. If Chris is too unwell then she'll hide in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.