Sunday 11 December 2005

Good things that happened today....

1) I put lights around the porch. They are those icicle ones where little strands come down from the main strand (white - of course!). We didn't have them last year as my sister-in-law got them for me in the post-Christmas sales. They look very pretty - Sarah would have approved.
I also put a wreath on the door, ivy twisted around a twiggy circle with red gingham bows.

2) The stove didn't go out even though we were out of the house for 5 1/2 hours, and the house still feels warm.

3) Best of all, Jon came to church.
It was a really good meeting, I was certainly touched by God. I hope Jon felt some of that too.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.