Friday 13 January 2006

BTW, my feet have appeared.

Yesterday I viewed this blog through a different browser - Opera 8 - instead of my preferred Firefox. I noticed there was a broken picture link up the top on the left, which firefox was obscuring. The site I'd been using to host had gone 'paid users only' and as their service un-paid was so slow I decided I wasn't going to pony up.

Unfortunately I'd forgotten that the image was hosted there, as I'd also been using the excellent Photobucket at the same time.

I didn't really notice the image wasn't there anymore, as I tend to be more content and conversation focussed than anything. So my apologies for running a site with a scruffy broken image link. As you can see, I'm determined to keep standing on my own 2 feet.

Oh, while I think of it, a quick question - should I give the site a facelift Like Randall (well, not sepia/poo colour/ghetto design) or is everyone not keen on everything getting moved round and basically happy with the present un-fussy design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.