Friday 10 March 2006

Feeling very peculiar today.

I woke around 4ish this morning, and for a change, managed to remember to pray for some of you. But ever since getting up, it's been quite strange, with my cold and mental blurriness keeping reality and a slight distance.

We had a morning of meetings lined up with 'les Grand Fromages' from company HQ. Just before the start I got a call from Chris, telling me that her muum had collapsed from her diabetes again. She was quite upset really, and needed me to whizz into Bicester at lunchtime so she could have the car.

So here I sit, mid afternoon, my presentation's done, Chris collected, head still spinning gently, just looking to finish off the key tasks of the day before being collected. Hope we can managed to rest a bit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.