Monday 6 March 2006

So much for the weekend.

It's here.

Then it's gone.

Slept badly Friday night - Ben was out 'till 12ish, woke up around 12.15 wondering if he'd come home, had a sore throat, couldn't sleep properly until I gave in around 4ish and checked - yes, he was there. Saturday night I wanted to keep working on the amp (I'll introduce Voxy Baby later) I was building, so I carried on until 1.30ish, then surfed (stupidly) until 5ish.

So I'm sat here at work on a Monday morning feeling as tired as I did on Friday evening. I HAVE acheived some things, but R&R wasn't really a big feature. Looking forward (or backward) to a time when Chris and I were both fit and well.

Later I may publish some thoughts on 'The Purpose Driven Life'.

Or I might just do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.