Tuesday 18 April 2006

Well that was the weekend that was.

I seem to have spent most of my weekend lifting and sorting and clearing and shifting. Almost all the old cycle bits have gone, with more due to go shortly. I've retained enough to build a rigid singlespeeder based on a very old Marin frame and some steel forks that are laying around, and there' still a badly bent Marinoni roadbike waiting to be harvested of it's parts. But apart from that we're nearly clear.

Chris has only been waiting 15 years for some space in the shed to call her own.

We had a good time with my mother and bro's family yesterday in London. She's one of those people that keeps going even when she shouldn't really, as long as her body is able and knowing that she'll pay the price later. Despite all offers of help, she insisted in cooking for 7, and did it well too.

So here I am, back at work, trying to generate a little determination. I know what I need to do (one of those things involves writing a procedure - that makes a change) so when I've finished coffee I'll crack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.