Monday 12 June 2006

This is a half-dozen thought morning.

Y'know - the kind where you have half a dozen thoughts swirling around, all of which ask for some measure of expression.

First off - I'll only be on email today. I'm staying off the net again for personal purposes (this is probably going to become the norm for me).

Next - looks like we have our weather back again. Got up, put cycling kit on and went to the front door to get some fresh air circulating through the house. "Mmmm, smells like rain I thought". And sure enough, it's just lashed down outside. Contrast this to the 2 of us sitting outside last night, drinking chilled wine and talking about stuff until 10ish.

And talking of drinking wine, apparently it only takes a couple of glasses for me to lose all sense of judgement. My excuse for making embarassingly dumb comments last night on Johanna's blog.

And now I've run out of time.

Hey ho, hey ho etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.