Wednesday 30 August 2006

I seem to be surfacing now.

Last night's band practice was, frankly, crap.

I hadn't slept enough, couldn't concentrate and didn't seem able to listen to anyone else (no-one apart from Rachel seemed to be listening either, so I guess we'reall quits there). I'm coming to hate many of the songs and the set list is bland, generally boring and doesn't work together well. I found myself getting irritable with the other band members, and the way there seemed to be no sonic space for my guitar. On top of that I had gear hassles when everything should have been OK.

Right, got that off my chest.

If any of you are reading this then pls ignore my rant - it's probably the pain of being moved from being the dominant instrument to just another part. Just needed to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.