Saturday 25 November 2006

Mundanities

That may not be a word, but it still sounds like a word.

Just sold a couple of items on ebay for the first time ever. Nice to be getting rid of stuff instead of filling the house more.

Chris's mum came over tonight for dinner. We then watched a 'Bond' film on DVD. I've recently begun to notice how Bond characters often bully victims - something I'd never seen before. In 'The man with the golden gun' Roger Moore knocks around one of the girls, and in this one - 'Diamonds are forever' - Sean Connery duffs up a bunch of guys for information before threatening to strangle a girl with here bra. Am I becoming a wuss, or more sensitive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.