Monday 5 February 2007

Chris and I were wondering

what we might go as to Kita's party. Fancy dress required, theme Heroes and Heroines. I'd wondered about Odysseus and Penelope, but we might be the only ones there who knew who Penelope was. I mentioned that I should take a horny bow, as that was the weapon used to kill most of the suitors, at which Chris said 'Carnage!'. My reply was that was a place over near Turkey, from which came Hannibal and his elephants, and she said that was usually called cartilage.

If guess we could always try the other end of the spectrum and go as Flash and Dale, although Gordon is usually presented as being somewhat younger than me.

How many heroic old gits do you know of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.