Saturday 9 June 2007

Especially for Randall and Lauralea

So that you wouldn't feel homesick, we've done a little kitchen renovation too. Not quite on Linea's scale of course, but then we always were modest folks.





The old sink had been there a long time.

It had got pretty nasty. So nasty, I don't want to post a pic after I took it out (didn't look SO bad in situ). It's probably the least hassle I've had fitting a sink: just too 2 rounds of enlarging the hole with a jigsaw (keeping the original worktops) and one session of burning through the side of a carcass with the metal cutting disc on an angle grinder. The taps and waste just went straight in with apparently no leaks. DIY plumbing supplies have come a long way in the 25 years I've fitted kitchens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.