Sunday 24 June 2007

Stupid but funny.

Chris and I were listening to a radio program on the way to visit her mum and paint some tiles in my mum's flat. The radio DJ was reading (presumably from a book) tips on kissing someone new.

They started off suggesting one should begin with gentle pecks on the lips - nothing too threatening. They went on to suggest that once both parties were comfortable then you should introduce your tongue......

"At this point in our relationship I'd really like you to meet Timothy. He's a little shy and not often seen, but working behind the scenes he's quite strong and when confident can be a really smooth operator."

The mind boggles a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.