Sunday 9 September 2007

43 miles, 24 churches.

Last year around this time I did a sponsored bike ride. Once you volunteer for something there's no going back it seems. It is quite fun, to have a good excuse to just take a day out and ride through pleasant countryside.

The mileage shown below is lying - I think it's calculated on a 'there-and-back' basis - as it calculated 43 miles before creating a blog-friendly format.



Today I'm fairly bushed and *feel* like I've got a cold. Fuzzy head, mild snuffle and gently complaining body. This is all normal for me when I've pushed myself somewhat, and should disappear in a few days. Next year I'll try a different route - wonder what Paul (the other rider from the village) did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.