Thursday 29 November 2007

I have been wondering.....

Why it is that I only have useful, bloggable thoughts when I'm sworn off using the net from work?

Why I blog at all, as much of the stuff I want to say will offend various people, both virtual friends and various people I know in meatspace?

Whether to start a new blog somewhere else, where I can say what I really think?

Whether it would be better not to bother, and just keep it all inside like I do now, but without wasting hours on the web and all the attendant grief that produces from spending lots of time in front of the computer?

Why I tend to always carry things to extremes? On a forum someone wrote that "art is not a competitive sport", but if that IS true then why does it feel like one?

Why is my head so fuzzy so much of the time right now?


FWIW with all the sickness etc around, I think I've had a sub-clinical infection, and that's made me fuzzy and ill-feeling. Monday I couldn't look down a microscope properly and my co-ordination was all to pot. Dropped a large glass jar of coffee in the afternoon, kept missing wells in the microplate I was trying to pipette into etc. It was most bizarre, as I had about 4 hours decent lucidity on Tuesday morning, then after lunch all was just confusion which carried on throughout yesterday. I don't feel especially unwell, but I really hate the continued blurriness - like thinking through treacle.

Ho hum. On with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.