Tuesday 6 November 2007

I need to update a number of things.

So I'm going to tweak the blogroll and links.

I also need to change some of the places I surf. Not because they are overtly 'wrong' but because every time I visit any conversation I have beyond discussing guitars and amps leaves me feeling sick these days.

I won't change the site. yet, anyway.

In a world where people re-hash their blogs every few weeks or months, I'm STILL happy with this looks, and it's the content more than the appearance that is more important. And I really hate going to a blog and thinking "Nuts! What link did I click - where am I"?

So TBOTAM (I've started to think of this as being Tee Bottom) isn't likely to get a major workover for some time.

*edit*
I've tweaked the blogroll - now alphabetical, a couple out, a couple hanging by tooth-skin and a couple of new ones, including some that should have been added a long time ago. The links list has also been updated to reflect what I'm reading more these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.