Saturday 8 March 2008

It's nearly a week since I last posted here.

Looks like my mum will be coming out of hospital today, after 5 weeks+.

With our natural sense of good timing we're away this W/E, but my brother & SiL will be looking after her today and tonight. Not completely sure how I feel about this - there's a certain sense of 'we might need the bed, isn't it amazing how you're suddenly able to leave' but that might just be my nasty cynical head. I really hope she IS ready to go.

*edit*
Chris has just walked past and told me that she thinks it's because they were concerned about her depression in hospital, and thought she would do better being at home.

Thanks for all the prayers. I get the feeling that this is just the next stage, rather than a fix, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.