Sunday 2 March 2008

Public information post

We're still here.

Surprise.

My mum has been doing rather better the last few days. The cyclosporin caused serious nausea problems but that was partially relieved with IV anti-emetics. It's now >4 weeks since she went in, and it's good to see her bored because until recently she was too ill to notice.

As for us, Chris has had a nasty cold that has now been passed to me as she is recovering. This morning I'm reminded again that she has a SEVERE issue with cocoa solids, and that the tiny piece of chocolate gateaux I gave her last night at Luke and Hayley's engagement party is probably responsible for the migraine that's made her throw up this morning. Oops.


I'm trying to tab out couple of songs for worship this afternoon. The first one seemed easy, but the second isn't my thing at all, and the cold has sucked away my musical ear so I've now got a headache. The more I listen, the less I think everyone will be able to sing it, but nothing ventured etc.

Had my break, better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.