Friday 3 October 2008

Bluergh.

Woken around 3.30am by Chris coughing this morning. Sleep would not return, and the copiously streaming nose (allergy?) would not go away.

Felt lousy, especially after the cycle in to work (first since June) but just put it down to lack of sleep. Now I seem to have a temperature & headache.

Welcome to the first cold of the autumn (almost certainly what kept me awake). This weekend should be really full: tonight (our 27th anniversary) there's prayer from 8.00 to 12.00, a worship musicians day in Derby on Saturday, then out for dinner in the evening to make up for tonight, Sunday 2 church meetings plus post-christening social. We've also had no nights free this week, and next is looking busy too.

Mutter mutter, oh well, at least we're all effectively OK still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.