Tuesday 2 December 2008

I feel very sad this morning.

It might be Seasonally Affected Disorder a little.

I know it's a little because I am seeing a successful business being closed and peoples hopes and aspirations disappointed.

Some of it is to do with the church change: feelings of weakness and loneliness, having to move outside (way, way outside) the comfort zones. I wonder if others in this church feel similar separations to those I feel? I notice Randall is very quiet about many things.

Sad for someone here that didn't, finally, get the job they felt they'd almost been offered.

In truth, I'm probably just feeling a little sorry for myself, and I know where that comes from. I need to press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.