Monday 22 December 2008

Well here I am on the final leg.

It's the last 2 days.

I have nearly finished sorting ALL the paperwork, recycled stuff that's no longer important, boxed up the stuff that is.

I have pay slips going back to my time at British Biotech, several sets of documentation from the various pension plans, current and previous contracts of employment.

I have scientific papers that are of no interest to anyone but me (A guide to the storage and handling of peptides, anyone).

I am alone in the office.

Last Friday, having overheard the MD letting the IT guys know that he would not be around and to divert the phones to High Wycombe, I emailed them asking that I keep email access. So when I came in this morning, and found the phones working but email not it was mildly amusing.

By lunchtime everything will have been sorted into appropriate groups (home, archive, US) boxed and be ready. My final task is to complete the technical file for our clinical product and send it to the US.

Then, FINI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.