Thursday 14 May 2009

Decisions, oh how we love them.

I have a decision to make that's very big for me over the next short while. It has major implications for me over what I do in terms of ministry in the near future, and I must be sure I hear right. There's an area that's generating far more heat than light, and I need to know whether I should buckle down, shut up and put up or if the heat is there because it's time to let it go and move on. There seems to be a complete absence of grace in there right now, and that's a sure sign that something's substantially not right.

So pray for me: for wisdom, insight, grace and quite a lot of mercy. I don't want to blunder from one mistake to the next, but insead walk to fulfil my calling. If that means laying down things that have been precious then much better to let them go than be continuously frustrated, never quite right and never quite fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.