Friday 15 May 2009

Who needs to be logical about things?

I have become aware over the last couple of days how much I really wanted to ditch facebook as a site I use, and to try to reduce my net usage. It was also a place where I became wound up by things I read and by the sheer volume of detritus on there. There were nuggets of reality, but in the end I'd prefer to interact directly.

So deactivating the account may not be the most logical thing to do, but now it's done I'm quite happy with it. If you want to know about me then read my blog - or talk to me. There's just one thing I do find disappointing - that those who have arrived here within the last 12 months have not commented or fed back directly in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.