Wednesday 17 June 2009

Ever walked through a gate into an empty field?

You see a green expanse before you, fresh grass never before trodden on.

Sounds fabulous.

But you have somewhere to go. You KNOW there's a path that must be taken ad a destination to be reached.

So where do you go and how do you get there? Do you launch out into the field following the map in your head or wait by the gate, hoping nervously that a path will appear?

We've begun creating a path. I don't know if it's going in exactly the right direction, but it *feels* right. And if we go a bit wrong, then I'm sure we'll tack a bit and get back on the right route. I don't want to be a Saul, but I also don't want to be a Barak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.