Tuesday 16 June 2009

I had a post

and it slipped away.

I have been keeping my head down like a man walking through a sandstorm, afraid to open my mouth because of what will get in (or especially, what will come out).

I am grim, not light hearted.

I have seen and felt God's Spirit poured out at times in worship like someone turned a tap on, and then just as quickly, with another change of song the tap has been turned off and the Spirit went away.

So I'll keep walking, because the only alternative is failure and defeat.

There's a place of peace: good food and refreshing drink ahead, and it's where I'm headed. There's no shame in recognising I lack those at the moment, because at the right time they will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.