Wednesday 12 August 2009

seriously wondering about trying to get a band together.

I've played for 28 years in church with just 2 years out, but right now it feels like that's all just stopped. Kind of wondering about trying to get some kind of band together with a view to gigging etc, as well as having fun.

Current concerns are that my finger joints won't hold up any more, I'm now too out of practice at rocking out (that aspect has been deteriorating for the last 4 or 5 years) and that I'm usurping what God's trying to do with me. But I went to see a band last night, and hearing them it made the 'mountain' of it seem quite mole-hill like.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.