Saturday 23 January 2010

Google chrome for Mac

On a completely different topic, I've been trying google Chrome for a few weeks on here. The browser is quick (great) looks like Safari with it's minimalism (sucks then) and makes other applications crash/refuse to work.

It it in beta still? Certainly should be. I can excuse apps designed for windows the odd fault because windows machines are made up of any number of different bits of hardware. Not so apple kit: even legacy stuff just a few years old gets axed brutally, and there's only a very limited range of hardware by comparison. I don't think people appreciate what a good job M$ have done with their OS, likewise Linux (considering it's all FOC).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.