Friday 5 February 2010

Success.

I took Chris to see 'ABBA Mania' (tribute band) tonight in Oxford, as a complete surprise. Because of the way things worked out, we actually got inside the New Theatre and sat down without her knowing what she was going to see. If it hadn't been for someone with a program sat in front the secret would have been kept right up until the first song.

Jethro Tull are on in March, but at £30 a ticket (plus another tenner booking fees) I think it's a bit spendy. Judging by tonight's sound it's also not a good music venue: either that or my ears don't hear things like everyone else's (tonight's sound lacked warmth and mids, though it was very crisp to my ears).

Still she had a good time, and that was what it was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.