Sunday 18 April 2010

I'm starting to wonder

when normal health will return.

I seem to have been ill in variable degrees since Tue 6th April. Ibuprofen has become essential each morning to deal with the head and other aches. Tonight I was running a temperature and shivering again. Limbs and joints hurt - taught Sunday school sat on the floor with the kids today - boy did that learn me! Just seem to be tired all the time too, and standing up for an hour on Friday afternoon counting bottles of product drained all the energy I had spare.

Worst of all, the head is swimmy and thoughts have to be caught, then dragged kicking and screaming to the surface before they can be expressed. Let go of one for a moment and it disappears like a crab in a rock pool.

OK, the joke's over and I've enough now. Out with you, lurgy, 'cos you ain't welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.