Sunday 4 March 2012

This is a curious thing to say

And I'm starting a little late too.

Basically, I'm fasting the entertaining side of the internet.

As my wife can tell anyone who asks, I can spend countless hours in forums & social networking sites (Diaspora especially recently - it's like facebook, but with privacy and varied & intelligent people - nothing against my FB friends - if you read this you're probably not the dumb ones ;-))

But between now & easter I'm giving up* the forums and social networks. Now I need to make sure the extra time is invested usefully.

*quick addendum to that - I may try to keep up with people on FB through my phone. Why 'doesn't this count'? Because a phone is a damn silly way of using facebook, and I couldn't bear to be on there for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.