Tuesday 20 March 2012

Well, it looks like comments have gone AWOL.

almost 8 years of interaction has just disappeared. I may try to recover them, but that could be tricky, since I signed up for Holascan comments in 2003 and the email address I'd used very quickly became redundant (due to a corporate policy change). Since comments weren't something that required a great deal of maintenance I 'just let it be', attempting unsuccessfully to acquire control a couple of years later.

So for now, it looks like 8 years worth of comments have just evaporated.

This may be a good reason to switch to google based comments. It's not something I really want to do, but it will make updating the blog template a lot easier, since Haloscan were only compatible with the most basic of blog templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.