Thursday 12 April 2012

Few things fill me with fear

quite as much as the thought that I might have missed what I've been called to do, and all the struggle has been for nothing.

It is interesting how one can be sailing along, full of faith, then a single conversation comes and tries to take it all away: tells you you're not the man, that you've not really heard right and that it can't work out. And then you have to decide... did God say...... or not? So I'm choosing not to walk according to feelings, but there can come times like you feel you've woken from sleep-walking, found yourself on a tightrope being gently rocked in the breeze and wondering how you take the next step.

Time, very shortly, to take the next step anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.