Wednesday 13 June 2012

Been taking a few more pictures recently.

Including this immaculately restored Jaguar. I believe there is a garage on Heyford Park that restores cars, and this is the second one I've seen. It was parked outside while I walked past, and while no-one was looking I took some pictures.





There's a bunch of other semi-random stuff in the gallery as well.

Talking of photography, after the closure of lightbox I've been looking for a photographic home. Nowhere has seemed quite right, with everyone either wanting the user to compete, or placing other restrictions like being allowed to upload one single photo per day. Thus far I'm trying the following sites:

Openphoto - looks quite good as a host, though a little bland.
500px - all desperately professional and monetising. Also you have to detail each image while posting.
ePhotoZine - a 'serious' photographic community with a club feel. Limit to one image per day.
Streamzoo - all terribly competitive in a way that feels like facebook farmville. Silly.


Any other suggestions of friendly photographic sites welcome.