Tuesday 30 October 2012

2600.

Is the number of this post.

I wonder if the blog is working again, comments available (they seemed to be for earlier posts EXCEPT the first post after I updated).

Still not been able to move time & date stamps from above to below posts, but we're getting there. All the links should be updated and working, a couple of dead/inactive links have been deleted and there's a little movement where blogs simply aren't updated much. More hacking about later to make the new format fit a bit better.

Curiously enough I was just comparing the old format in my minds eye with what I've seen of Windows 8, and reckon the simplicity of that flat layout isn't far off.

2 comments:

  1. I'm up to 4120, after nearly 10 years of blogging. Probably a good thing I didn't carry on at the same rate I started, really ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, yes, we've all slowed down a bit - those that haven't dropped off altogether.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.