Saturday 30 March 2013

Yesterday I kissed

Chris.

In the dark hallway at Heyford Park Chapel.

It was like being transported back to the very first time we ever kissed, in the hallway of her parents house in Westfield road, Croydon. We'd met just a few days previously, pretty much started off together immediately being close together, arms round each other. I'd then popped over to see her after work, and she was in her school uniform still (we were 17 and 16) and as I was leaving to come home we stopped and kissed in the hallway.

After 31 years of marriage, it is amazing that kissing my wife can take me right back to that first time. There has never been anyone else like her for me.

3 comments:

  1. :)

    I LOVE how that works.
    Happy Easter Sunday mate, sounds like you've had your treat then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    Now which treat would that be, eh my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris bought me a tub of haribo sweets because I'm not really a huge chocolate fan.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.