Saturday 9 March 2013

You may be wondering what's been happening round here?

Well, to be quite honest I'm pretty sure I'm being lied to in a fairly free and manipulative manner, and am really hoping that God will graciously reveal what's going on and expose the manipulators for who and what they are. As for me, I'd rather sit back and watch what He does, rather than start passing judgement myself, since that's a fairly sure-fire way of being dragged down to someone's level and then beaten on experience.

Clear as mud? Yup.

But OTOH I'm gradually coming to the conclusion that walking on eggshells while talking to people who seem comfy driving the steamroller of their wants over the feet of those that might supply them isn't getting anyone anywhere.

There's something almost as good as punning over mixing metaphors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.