Tuesday 29 July 2014

Trouble oop mill.

Was a cliche. So may be these.































A couple of shots of the old mill at Chipping Norton on our way out. I'm trying to learn not to 'over-cook' skies in image processing, and have to fight the temptation to make everything bolder than everything else in my desire for a really strong image.

We have a few images on their way from a printer called Snapmad, enlarged as canvases. Despite the name, they've done some really good work for me, and the prices are more than competitive. There has been a minor hiccup, with colour space handling problems on output from Lightroom, but running the images through GIMP seems to fix that, though I've no idea why exactly. Images saved on the Mac were perfect too, so it seems a windows-related issue.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:54 am

    The shots of the old mill at Chipping Norton are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.