Saturday 18 February 2017

Give me what I want!

I am the way I am - why should you have a right to tell me how I should live or feel.

Over the years I have learned to be proud of who I am and that I'm different.

Surely Jesus accepts me like this, so why shouldn't I be fulfilled?

How can you possibly object to love, and in the name of religion too.


This image is so profound (linked from the BBC website and article)


I read the report that was rejected recently - it is both radical for the CoE and orthodox in it's understanding - and it looks remarkably sympathetic and healthy, returning to scripture as it's source for understanding coupled with a desire to welcome and embrace people with same-sex attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.